The event opens on the 17th noon SLT and closes on the 10th of the following month.
Setup is usually starting three days prior to opening unless stated otherwise.
Please read the requirements and rules carefully prior to your application.
- The event focuses on mesh creations, the items should be 100% original or exclusive content.
- Only slightly modified items are not allowed (threshold of originality concept)
- For the duration of the event round the items stay exclusive to the event and are not allowed to be sold on any platform.
- Prior to every round a theme will be announced, it should be inspiration and guideline for your creations, we encourage you to keep your creations in theme.
- Items need to be ready for sale prior to the opening of the event.
- Gachas are allowed as long as the content follows the other rules.
Content specific restrictions:
- Cosmetic appliers are not allowed, unless they are packed along with mesh bodies and heads as add-ons. We only allow skin appliers for mesh heads and bodies.
- Poses and animations are allowed only in bundles including mesh props.
- All content is underlying the Terms of Service of Second Life®/Linden Labs®, violations will not be tolerated.
All applications will be reviewed by the event team.